FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 911!
For homeowners, renters, and businesses of all sizes, and private non-profit organizations affected by severe storms and flooding.
Register By Phone at 800-621-FEMA (3362)
(If you have a speech disability or hearing loss and use a TTY call 800-462-7585; or use 711 or Video Relay Service (VRS) to call 1-800-621-3362. Telephone registration is available 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week.)
(Click “Apply Online” for FEMA Assistance.)
Please have the following information available when you call:
A phone number and a reliable alternate in case we need to call you back
- Address of the damaged property
- Brief description of damages
- Social Security number
- Insurance information (if you have insurance)
- Current mailing address
- Income and bank account information
- Grants to cover essential personal property losses
- Basic disaster recovery needs
- Low-interest loans available through SBA
- Basic needs not covered by insurance
- Housing assistance
- Uninsured medical, dental, funeral. and other misc. expense
Disaster recovery assistance is available without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, or economic status.
Anyone who believes they have been discriminated against should contact the FEMA helpline at 800-621-FEMA (3362)
or 800-462-7585 for the speech- or hearing-impaired.