Residents of Cambridge Village get water service through the village
–Georgeana Little (  802-335-2002 
Residents of Jeffersonville Village get water and sewer service through the village
–Darcy Dudley ( 802-644-5534

Septic Permits were filed in the Town of Cambridge starting on February 22, 1988.  The State of Vermont took over the permit process on September 12, 2007. Permits between these dates are filed in Cambridge under the Landowner Name at the time of filing. For this reason, we highly recommend using a researcher, surveyor or engineer to visit our office to research your permit. The Town Clerk's office will not do research on your behalf per our policy.

Septic Permits issued after September 12, 2007 are handled by The Vermont Agency of Natural Resources – Department of Environmental Conservation. You may search for your records in their system here:

Physical/Mailing Address

Environmental Conservation
1 National Life Drive, Davis 1
Montpelier, VT 05620-3703

Phone: 802-828-5034
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.